July 11, 2022 2 min read
A hard-on-his-luck hound Hank (Michael Cera) finds himself in a town full of cats who need a hero to defend them from a ruthless villain's (Ricky Gervais) evil plot to wipe their village off the map. With help from a reluctant teacher (Samuel L. Jackson) to train him, our underdog must assume the role of town samurai and team up with the villagers to save the day. The only problem... cats hate dogs.Interesting & Fun Facts about The Summer Ghost:
Hank, a lovable dog with a head full of dreams about becoming a samurai, sets off in search of his destiny.
All Hank wants is to become a great samurai, but the only thing he’s missing is the right teacher. He finds one in a grumpy old cat in a town full of felines that is about to be destroyed. With some help from his reluctant trainer, he and the rest of the dog-hating village will have to work together to save the day.
The movie was initially conceived around 2010 and took a while to get off the ground. The original concept likely came from the trend in Hollywood at the time to apply Asian aesthetics to American themes. With big franchises like How to Train your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda just beginning to gain momentum, it must have been a short leap to change the project from a live-action film to an animated one. And so Blazing Samurai became Paws of Fury.
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank will open in theaters on July 15, 2022, alongside Where the Crawdads Sing, Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris, and the wide expanse of Marcel the Shell with Shoes On. it is projected to gross $9-14 million on its opening weekend.
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank pounces into cinemas across the Philippines on August 10.”
1. We put labels for the layout of the character. On the left a little more, because there is a sword. Leave less on the right.
2. We draw a square. We divide it vertically in half to get the axis of symmetry.
3. Add the same values under the square (for the paws) and above the square (for the part of the head above the nose).
4. We divide the upper part of the square into 3 equal parts. The central segment is the width of the cat's muzzle. From this segment we draw down the lines, forming the torso.
5. We draw a muzzle. A figure close to a triangle, with rounded corners.
6. We draw small details of the muzzle.
7. We draw a forehead, ears.
8. We draw clothes.
9. We draw paws.
10. Before coloring the cat, circle the mustache and edge of the collar with a white pencil. Further, it is convenient to paint from top to bottom, starting from the head. We try to convey the volume with the help of reflex, shadow, penumbra and light.
October 06, 2022 1 min read
September 19, 2022 2 min read
July 30, 2022 2 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!