- Make Your Artwork Unique From Others! - Drawing on Black paper is essentially working in reverse. Unlike the traditional white paper, dark colors show up subtle, while lighter colors are the ones that pop out the page. Perfect for dry media such as gel pens, gouache, chalk, pastel, colored pencils, white charcoal, opaque ink pens, and a lot more!
- 70 Sheets of Heavy Weight Paper - Why Settle for low-quality paper from other competitors if you can have thicker heavyweight 110 lb/ 180gsm paper for a much lesser price. Making sure it can withstand more erasing and more fine detail work.
- Dual Spiral Bound with Easy to Remove Pages - Unlike other types of bindings, Spiral binding makes it easy to flip over to different pages, and it can lay flat while you are drawing. This feature is often overlooked but a huge help. Each page is micro-perforated for you to detach your beautiful masterpiece easily.
- Large Paper Size - Unlike any other 9 x 12 sketchpad that decreases its size when you remove it from the pad, each page of NIL Tech sketchpad measures exactly 9 x 12 inches even after you remove it from the pad. Giving you more room to express your creativity!
- EXCELLENT GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic, Acid-free, and safe, easily portable, and made with top-notch quality materials. Perfect gift on any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects. Enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!
|White Paper Sketchpad||Toned Tan Paper Sketchpad||Black Paper Sketchpad|
|Paper Color||White||Toned Tan||Black|
|Size||9 x 12 Inches||9 x 12 Inches||9 x 12 Inches|
|Paper Weight||68 lb/100gsm||107 lb/ 175gsm||110 lb/ 180gsm|
|Number of Sheets||100||70||70|
|Paper Texture||Fine Tooth Surface||Fine Tooth Surface||Fine Tooth Surface|
|Recommended Mediums to Try||Graphite Pencils, Charcoal Sticks, Watercolor Pencils, Oil Paint, Acrylic, Gouache, Pens, Colored Pencils, Pastels||White Charcoal, Graphite, Chalks, Sketching Sticks, Markers, Colored Pencils, Gel Pens||Gel pens, Gouache, Chalk, Pastel, Colored Pencils, White Charcoal, Opaque Ink Pens|