September 03, 2019 3 min read
Hi everybody and welcome to a new tutorial.NIL-Tech has prepared a new awesome Drawing Tutorial for you:"Back To School Drawing" Step by Step.Summertime is about to end, and most of the kids are eager to return to school. Excited to see their friends and participate in school activities. In a non-scientific straw poll, 9 out of 10 parents were also looking forward to their children going back to school.
1. A standard pencil has enough graphite to write approximately 45,000 words or draw a line 35 miles long (This fact still needs to be tested).
2. High school was not a part of school up until the 1930s. Before then, most Americans had only eight years of school education. This changed throughout the Great Depression when lots of neighborhoods had little work to offer. They figured that keeping teenagers in the class would keep them out of the workforce, and leave workplaces for grownups who required higher pay than a teenager would.
3. Have you ever seen a boat school? In Bangladesh, there are no less than 100 boat schools! Each one has internet access, a library, and is solar-powered. In Bangladesh, annual flooding can disrupt school for hundreds of countless students. In some locations, roadways are blockaded throughout the rainy season from July to October, when rivers increase as much as 4 meters or 12 feet; hence, the requirement for boat schools.
4. The Boston Latin School is the oldest public school in the United States founded in 1635. Five signers of the Declaration of Independence went to the school including Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Robert Treat Paine, Samuel Adams, and William Hopper.
5. France has the shortest academic year from August to June and also the longest school day. French kids go to school four days a week. The school day starts around 8:30 and ends at 4:30 p.m., but it also includes about 2 hours every day for lunch.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
You may find all the tools for drawing in ourDrawing pencil set
Drawing Pencils Set
The NIL Tech Pencil Setis the highest quality art supplies with all the tools you need to create your own masterpiece Different types of tools in one case sketching kit helps you create multiple variations of art work the easy way. The tool set is perfect for use at home, school and office for creating drawings, sketching and completing art projects. Great for artist's and student use. Take your pencil set wherever you go!
Step1. Draw the background shadow with an HB pencil at an acute angle with slight pressure. After that, use a blending tool for a smoother transition(pencil HB, blending stump). Draw the contours of the head and body (pencil 2H).
Step 2. Draw the contours of the legs and arms (pencil HB) and the contours of a book, palette, pen, notebook and school bell (pencil 2B).
Step 3. Draw the eyes, nose, eyebrows, hair, shoes, mouth and ears (pencil 2B, pencil 4B for the hair).
Step 4. Drawing the details: contours of colors on the palette, lines, and pictures in the notebook, the book cover (pencil HB or H), the boot sole (pencil 3H), the sleeve (pencil 5B), the backpack harnesses (pencil 4B), the folds on the pants and shirt (pencil HB).
Step 5. Draw the backpack (pencil 2B), the contours of the road and the forest in the background (pencil 8B). Add the numbers on the school board and vibrations around objects (pencil 5H).
Step 6. Outline the contours in the cardinal directions (pencil 8B or charcoal pencil). Erase the excess lines, wipe away the dirt after the eraser with a brush.
Step 7. Shade the trees with rounded strokes (pencil 6B), also add sharp strokes at an angle (pencil 4B). Draw the shadows under the boy with vertical strokes (pencil 2B) and the shadows on his face (pencil HB), use a blending stump to make the shadows smother.
We really hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you liked it, there are lots of ways you can spread the news: Get the word out about our website to your loved ones, Link to this site or tutorial if you have a blog or site, Bookmark it and share your favorite tutorial utilizing the social network tool you use.
What a cool way to show off your latest accomplishment - and new skills!
Most importantly - COMMENT, please let us know what you think and voice your new tutorial ideas.
October 20, 2021 3 min read
October 14, 2021 3 min read
October 06, 2021 3 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!