October 29, 2019 3 min read
Hi everybody, and welcome to a new NIL-Tech drawing tutorial: "Breast Cancer Awareness Month". October is breast cancer awareness month, and it is an excellent time to support breast cancer research study, and the people who are breast cancer survivors. It's also an excellent time to remember to schedule your annual mammogram.
1. Wear pink proudly! The pink ribbon is a global symbol of breast cancer awareness. The very first known use of a pink ribbon in connection with breast cancer awareness was in the fall of 1991 when the Susan G. Komen Foundation distributed pink ribbons to members of its New York City race for breast cancer survivors.
2. Men can have breast cancer too. About 1 out of 5 men with breast cancer have close male or female relatives with the illness.
3. Weight problems are a known danger element for breast cancer. That's because estrogen is brought in fat cells. The more fat cells that exist, the more estrogen is in the body. Women with high lifetime direct exposure to estrogen may have increased breast cancer danger.
4. One in 8 females (or 12% of women) will develop breast cancer.
5. In the US, there are more than 3.5 million breast cancer survivors - the biggest group of all cancer survivors.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
You may find all the tools for drawing in our Drawing pencil set!
Get yours today, here is a coupon for 10% off STEPBYSTEP10
Drawing Pencil Set
Excellent GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic and safe, easily portable and made with quality top-notch materials. Basic and innovative drawing supplies come together in NIL Tech set as an exceptional replacement for old-fashioned pencil boxes. The main attraction at any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!
Step 1. Draw the earth line and the first ribbon - the base of the barrel (pencil 2B).
Step 2. Draw the second inverted ribbon and several branches to the right and left (pencil 2B).
Step 3. Draw the contours of the crown (pencil 5H) and finish drawing a ribbon at the base of the barrel (pencil 2B).
Step 4. Finish drawing the contours of the second ribbon of the trunk, draw the birds (see the example above), and large ribbons inside the crown (pencil 3B).
Step 5. Drawing the ribbons inside the crown. Gradually fill the crown with ribbons unfolded in different directions (pencil 2B). Finish drawing the birds so that they also look like ribbons (pencil 3B).
Step 6. Draw more ribbons in the center of the crown (pencil 2B).
Step 7. Finish drawing the ribbons in the left part of the crown (pencil 2B).
Step 8. Erase the contours of the crown, and excess lines inside the ribbons.
Step 9. Hatch one side of the ribbons in pink, the other in red, to create volume and shadow. The ground under the tree is also alternately hatched with red and pink colors.
May 13, 2021 4 min read
May 05, 2021 4 min read
April 28, 2021 3 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!