October 29, 2020 2 min read
Hi everybody, welcome to anew NIL-Tech drawing tutorial:"Bear". Bears are omnivorous creatures divided into eight species, and the majority of them are endangered. Like human babies, bear cubs are incredibly playful. Like human moms, if things get too harsh, the mama bear will stop to protect them from hurting themselves.
1. Bears are brilliant animals. They have far superior navigation skills to people, exceptional memory, large brain to body proportion, and can use tools in different contexts from play to hunt.
2. Bears grieve deeply for others. Cubs are known to moan and weep when separated from their mothers. This can go on for weeks if hunters kill their mothers.
3. Bears have excellent senses of smell, sight, and hearing. They can smell food, cubs, a companion, or predators from miles away. Their incredible sight permits them to identify when fruits are ripe.
4. Some species of Asiatic bear build nests in the trees. They can use these for hiding, eating, and also resting.
5. Bears care deeply about their families. They will risk their lives and fight to the death to save a cub or sibling from danger.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
Step 1. With circles, outline the head and body of the bear (pencil B).
Step 2. Next, outline the paws and the muzzle's shape (pencil B).
Step 3. Add details on the muzzle and add ears (don't forget that we are drawing the figure in profile). Outline the paws (pencil B).
Step 4. By connecting the circles, outline the body and paws of the bear (pencil B).
Step 5. Erase all excess construction lines. Draw small details such as folds (pencil B).
Step 6. Start hatching by darkening shadow areas. The strokes should resemble the wool (pencil B).
Step 7. Hatch the whole bear's body with the same strokes (pencil B).
Step 8. Take a softer pencil and start working on all the wool, making it more detailed. In this step, it is essential to hatch with imagining hair growth. Add details on the face and ears (pencil 5B).
July 15, 2021 3 min read
July 08, 2021 2 min read
July 01, 2021 3 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!