Apr 22 , 2019
Hi everybody and welcome to a new tutorial on NIL-Tech, this time entitled "How to Draw an Easter Bunny”. The Easter Bunny is a folkloric figure and sign of Easter, portrayed as a bunny bringing Easter eggs.
5 facts about the Easter bunny:
- The Easter Bunny isn't really a bunny at all. Initially, he was an Easter Hare.
- The Easter Bunny is German, where he is referred to as 'Osterhase'.
- The Easter Bunny was very first mentioned as an egg-bringer in 1682.
- The Easter Hare began as a judge, deciding whether kids were naughty or good. If they were excellent, the hare would lay eggs for them.
- In the 19th century Sweden, there was a mix-up over translation after the Germans tried to bring over the custom-made of the Easter Bunny. Instead, he ended up being the Easter Wizard, and children in Sweden still dress up as witches and wizards at Easter today, leaving letters with next-door neighbors in exchange for sugary foods or cash.
In this tutorial we used the next art supplies:
- H pencil
- H5 pencil
- HB pencil
- B2 pencil
- B3 pencil
- B8 pencil
- Mechanical pencil
- Kneaded Eraser
- White Vinyl Eraser
- Blending Stump
You can find all the tools for drawing in our Drawing pencil set
Drawing Pencils Set
The NIL Tech Pencil Setis the highest quality art supplies with all the tools you need to create your own masterpiece Different types of tools in one case sketching kit helps you create multiple variations of art work the easy way. The tool set is perfect for use at home, school and office for creating drawings, sketching and completing art projects. Great for artist's and student use. Take your pencil set wherever you go!
Let's start to draw step-by-step an Easter Bunny
Step 1. Draw the center lines. Mark dots eye centers. (pencil H5).
Step 2. Draw the lines from the eyes to the ears, and the baselines of the ears. After that draw the outline of the ears. (pencil H5).
Step 3. We draw the contour of the head, body, breast, and legs. (pencil H5).
Step 4. We draw elements - a hole in the ear, the contours of the eyes, nose, mouth, tail, bow, and fingers (pencil H, HB).
Step 5. Erase the main lines in the head area with an eraser. (eraser).
Step 6. We draw glitter in the eyes, the hair on the head, back, legs and tail. (pencil B3). We draw grass and Easter eggs, a ribbon on the neck and a mustache. (pencil B2).
Step 7. Paint over the eyes with a pencil B8 and a bow (pencil B8), apply light shadows at the bottom of the legs (pencil H2) and rub them with a blending stamp (blending stamp). Additionally, we draw the outline of wool (mechanical pencil).
Step 8. Apply additional shadows in the fossa of the ear, behind the head, and below the body (pencil B3). We also shade the contours of Easter eggs and the ground under our feet. (pencil B2)
Step 9. Shading the contours of the body and the shadows, eyes, and bow. (pencil B8)
Step 10. Erase the paper around the picture with an eraser. (eraser)
Drawing Pencil Set
Excellent GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic and safe, easily portable and made with quality top-notch materials. Basic and innovative drawing supplies come together in NIL Tech set as an exceptional replacement for old-fashioned pencil boxes. The main attraction at any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!