August 06, 2020 3 min read
Hi everybody, and welcome to anew NIL-Tech drawing tutorial: "Friends". Friendship is such a fantastic thing! Seriously, we would all be lost if it weren't for our friends. Whether you have known your best friend for several months or many years, you know when there's a unique bond, your friendship will only grow stronger with time. That's why there are certain things you can only do with your BFF because your friend is always down for anything.
1. A potluck dinner party. Host a dinner party as well as ask everyone to bring a meal to share. If you are not comfortable with food preparation, try to prepare some food with your close friends.
2. Host a spa day. Maybe make new manicures or try new hairstyles. Face masks at home or exfoliates from all-natural, at-home ingredients. Then grab some snacks together.
3. Have a film marathon. Log into Netflix and watch every episode of "Stranger Things". Do an '80s movie marathon, seeing "Pretty in Pink," "The Breakfast Club" all the old favorites. Don't have a Netflix membership? Get the free trial just for the marathon!
4. Pinterest party! You know all those trendy Pinterest crafts you always wanted to do? Do them. Invite some friends for a sleepover or just for the evening. After that, try making all the crafts you saw on your feed! And don't forget about the snacks.
5. Volunteer together. Offer to do the yard help the local senior facility or spend some time with the children at the YMCA. After a few hours of volunteering with each other, you will undoubtedly have some new respect for each other and also something new to talk about.
6. Play a board or card game. Drag out the Scrabble or the Yahtzee. You can hang out and play all sorts of games with large or small groups. Hold a competition or a tournament against each other.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
Step 1. Start the drawing by marking with circles the placement of the figures. Sketch one the persons with the circles and ovals (pencil B).
Step 2. Sketch the rest of the person on the right, just like the first one (pencil B).
Step 3. Sketch the rest of the central person, similar to the previous two in step 1 and step 2 (pencil B).
Step 4. Start outlining the person on the left. Draw a face, hair, legs, arms, and clothes over the construction lines (pencil B).
Step 5. Start outlining the person in the center. Draw a face, hair, legs, arms, and clothes over the construction lines (pencil B).
Step 6. Start outlining the person on the right. Draw a face, hair, legs, arms, and clothes over the construction lines (pencil B).
Step 7. Erase all excess construction lines. Add small details and brighten the contour (3B pencil).
Step 8. Start coloring the drawing with hatching all its parts with lightest colors. Thus we make the base (beige, yellow, brown, carrot, purple, blue, and green colored pencils).
Step 9. Brighten the colors of the clothes. Add shadows on it (use darker and colder shades to do this). Since the figures are in motion, we make folds on the clothes (marsh, emerald, brick, purple, ocher, beige, dark brown, and dark blue colored pencils).
Step 10. Color the faces, draw shadows on the skin. Color the hair. Draw shadows on it to add volume and texture on the drawing (brick, purple, ocher, beige, dark brown, dark blue, red, green, and burgundy colored pencils).
June 29, 2022 1 min read
May 30, 2022 2 min read
April 15, 2022 3 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!