September 01, 2021 2 min read
A motorbike commonly called a bike, or cycle is a 2- or three-wheeled motor vehicle. Motorbike layout varies significantly to fit a range of objectives like long-distance traveling, commuting, traveling, sporting activity including auto racing, and off-road riding. Motorcycling is riding a motorbike and being associated with other related social activities such as joining a bike club and going to motorbike rallies.
1. The term "motorbike" (or "motorrad" in German) was first utilized in 1894 by Hildebrand & Wolfmüller.
2. According to the Guinness World Book of Records, the earliest inner combustion-engine motorized bicycle was the Daimler Reitwagaen, which was created in 1885 by Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Germany. It was named 'Einspur' and was burned in a fire in 1903.
3. The first blind person to establish the record in 2003 for riding a motorbike was Billy Baxter, who lost his vision while serving in Bosnia
4. The longest trip ever made using a motorbike comes from Emilio Scotto of Buenos Aires, Argentina. According to the Guinness World Book of Records, he covered over 735,000 kilometers (457,000 miles) and also 214 countries and regions, from 17 January 1985 to 2 April 1995.
5. The most distance a male rode a motorbike in 24 hours was 3,256.5 kilometers (2023.5 miles). Earning a place in the Guinness World Book of Records for this effort was Matthew McKelvey, aka Bushy (South Africa), who drove his bike at Phakisa Freeway in Welkom, South Africa, on 8 October 2014.
In this tutorial we used the following supplies:
Step 1. We start the drawing by making the frame of the motorcycle with the help of lines. (Pencil B)
Step 2.Using simple shapes, outline the mass of the motorcycle. (Pencil B)
Step 3.Next, go over to drawing smaller details on the wheels and body of the motorcycle. (Pencil B)
Step 4.Remove all unnecessary construction lines and make the bike more detailed. (Pencil B)
Step 5. We start hatching from the darkest places, and these will be the wheels. (Pencil 5B)
Step 6. Next, we move on to the dark places on the body of the motorcycle. (Pencil 5B)
Step 7. The last step is to add fewer soft pencil highlights on the rest of the motorcycle, thereby giving it more volume. We also make a small shadow below. (Pencil 3B)
October 06, 2022 1 min read
September 19, 2022 2 min read
July 30, 2022 2 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!