January 31, 2020 2 min read 3 Comments
Hi everybody, and welcome to a newNIL-Tech drawing tutorial: "Sunflower". Sunflowers are known for evoking a feeling of positivity because of their large, yellow blooms. They stand tall - taller than lots of other garden blossoms - and always appear to cheer up our moods.
1. They are Native to the Americas. Like potatoes, tomatoes, and also corn, the happy plants didn't come from Europe. They were cultivated in North America as far back as 3000 BCE when they were developed for food, medication, dye, and also oil. Then, they were exported by Spanish conquistadors around 1500.
2. They Follow the Sun. Sunflowers illustrate a behavior called heliotropism. The flower buds and young blooms will face east in the early morning and follow the sun during the day. Nonetheless, as the flowers get more massive throughout seed production, the stems will stiffen. The mature flower heads will usually stay facing east.
3. The World's Tallest Sunflower reaches 30 feet and 1 inch. In the summer of 2014, Veteran green-thumb Hans-PeterSchiffer toppled the Guinness World Record for 3rd year in a row. The local fire brigade provided its assistance in measuring the sunflower, which required its own scaffold.
4. They have Traveled to Space. In 2012, US astronaut Don Pettit brought along a few buddies to the International Spaceport station: sunflower seeds. Petit consistently blogged concerning his friendship and shared photos of the gardening process.
5. Not All Sunflowers Are Yellow. A universal fact many people know is sunflowers are yellow. However, sunflower's pigment doesn't end there. Sunflowers can also be red and purple!
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
Step 1. Outline the contours of the drawing (pencil B).
Step 2. Draw the flower: stem, leaves, and the bud, as in the example above (pencil 2B).
Step 3. Draw the main shadows on petal, stem, and leaves the with colored pencils.
Step 4. Erase the excess lines on which the drawing was built. Paint the whole flower, draw in the direction of leaf growth. Use lighter colors than the ones you used to make the main shadows. Paint the central part of the bud with circular lines.
Step 5. Apply shadows to add volume to the drawing, use darker pencils: dark green for the stem and leaves, orange and brown for the bud.
Step 6. Outline the contours with a well-sharpened pencil, erase the excess lines. Add the remaining shadows on the leaves and the center of the flower (pencil 5B).
May 24, 2021
cyclomune cyclosporine medication
May 01, 2021
canadian pharmacy generic cialis https://canadacialisstore.com/ buy generic cialis, canadian
March 02, 2023 3 min read
October 06, 2022 1 min read
September 19, 2022 2 min read
You can add a content block like this to your blog article sidebar, and use it for more details about blog authors, for example.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to know about our special offers. promotions, new drawing tutorials, and giveaways!
May 27, 2021
combigan eye drops generic buy brimonidine