October 03, 2019 3 min read
Hi everybody and welcome. NIL-Tech has prepared a new Drawing Tutorial for you: “The Joker “. The Joker is Batman's cruel and unpredictable opponent. Beyond that though, it's challenging to get a sense for who The Joker lags all that makeup. But the upcoming movie "The Joker" promises to tell us the story of this character from an entirely new perspective.
1. His real name is "Jack Napier." While not accepted as canon, Jack Napier is commonly agreed as The Joker's real name. The reason for the confusion depends on the reality that nobody at DC Comics can settle on a true origin story for The Joker. However, the only continuous seems to be his actual name, Jack Napier.
2. The Image. The inspiration for the Joker's image goes back to 1928. Actor Conrad Veidt played the function of Gwynplaine in "The Man Who Laughs". And if you have a look at an image of him in character, you'll see how freakishly close it is to the Joker.
3. The Joker From a Galaxy Far, Far Away. This might be not surprising for the ones who know, however, for those who don't know, amaze! Lots of actors throughout history have portrayed the Joker. However, maybe among the most renowned efficiencies (besides Heath Ledger) was Mark Hamill. You may know him as a dark Jedi called Luke Skywalker. He voiced the Joker for 20 years in Batman: The Animated Series.
4. His infamous sidekick, Harley Quinn, was not initial to the comics. Undoubtedly, nearly everybody recognizes Harley Quinn, The Joker's iconic sidekick/girlfriend. Most people do not realize though, that Quinn has just been around for about 20 years or so. She made her launching in the '90s in "Batman: The Animated Series" as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, The Joker's selected therapist in Arkham Asylum. After she fell in love with The Joker (and inevitably lost her peace of mind), her character performed so well with audiences that the writers decided to keep her.
5. He understands Batman is Bruce Wayne, but he does not care. It has been hinted at for several years that The Joker understands that Batman is Bruce Wayne. For example, The Joker has a routine of targeting anyone near to Batman along with anybody near to Bruce. He's even cut off Alfred's (Bruce Wayne's butler) hand once! Numerous fans hypothesize that The Joker sees Bruce Wayne as a mask for Batman and would be tired to death if either persona were ever hurt.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
Step 1. Draw the centerline of the body, the transverse line of the pelvis, and the line of the shoulders (pencil 5H).
Step 2. Draw the ovals of the legs and arms (pencil 5H).
Step 3. Draw the contours of the hair, body, arms, hands, and feet. Cross the left leg with a line (HB pencil).
Step 4. Draw the contours of the clothes: the jacket, vest, trousers, collar and cuffs of the shirt (pencil 2B).
Step 5. Erase the excess lines with the eraser. Brush off the dirt with a brush (eraser and brush).
Step 6. Draw the contours of the face, hands, the left side of the jacket and shoes (pencil 3B).
Step 7. Erase the remaining excess lines with an eraser. Brush off the dirt with a brush. (eraser and brush).
Step 8. We color clothes, shoes, hair, and facial features with colored pencils. The shoes are black; the mouth, jacket, and pants are red. Shirt and hair are green + blue. The vest is yellow + orange. Triangles near the eyes are blue.
Step 9. Draw the shadow (brown pencil). Apply the shadows on the face with a blending tool, hair with a mechanical pencil (blending stump, mechanical pencil).