Oct 23 , 2019
Hi everybody, and welcome to a new NIL-Tech tutorial: "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil". Maleficent is a 2014 American dark dream motion picture directed by Robert Stromberg from a movie script by Linda Woolverton, and starring Angelina Jolie as Maleficent with Sharlto Copley, Elle Fanning, Sam Riley, Imelda Staunton, Juno Temple, and Lesley Manville in supporting functions.
Here are some exciting facts about the Maleficent:
1. Maleficent's magic changes color. When she is kind, her magic is gold, and when she is evil, her magic is green.
2. Angelina Jolie based her character's speech and accent in honor of the original Sleeping Beauty's Maleficent voice actor Eleanor Audley. Her laughter in the motion picture was likewise based on the best variation she tried in front of her children and chosen by them.
3. And unsurprisingly, her horns were based straight off the devil, "so she would frighten everybody half to death." Maleficent's prosthetics and makeup were motivated by singer Lady Gaga, especially on her "Born This Way" album cover.
4. The name "Maleficent" is a derivative of the Latin word maleficentia, which means "evil-doing".
5. Jolie's daughter Vivienne plays a young Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) in the movie because she was not scared of her mom's scary look in an outfit. And two of her other children, Pax and Zahara, have cameos in the christening scene as young royalty.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
- B pencil
- 3B pencil
- 4B pencil
- 5B pencil
- 5H pencil
- colored pencils
- Mechanical Pencil
- Blending Stump
- Kneaded Eraser
- White Vinyl Eraser
Let's Start drawing Maleficent Step by Step!
Step 1. Draw an egg-shaped oval with a slight slope to the left (pencil 5H).
Step 2. Draw the center lines of the face, eyes, nose, and mouth (pencil 5H). Draw the necklines (pencil B).
Step 3. Draw the contours of the eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, lips, and cheekbones. Draw a frame around the neck (pencil 4B).
Step 4. Draw the contours of the headgear, eyelids, pupils, and collar (pencil 5B).
Step 5. Draw the horns and folds on the headgear, the shoulder line (pencil 3B).
Step 6. Erase excess lines (eraser).
Step 7. Draw the folds and lines on the collar (pencil B) and eyelashes (mechanical pencil).
Step 8. Hatch the eyebrows and draw the eyelashes more accurately with sharp jerks (mechanical pencil), draw shadows, and smooth with blending tool in the direction of the light-colored areas. Hatch the lips with a red pencil and add more shade on near the midline (red pencil and pencil 3B). Hatch the eyes with green and light blue colors.
Step 9. Hatch the clothes and the hat with dark colors. Don't darken too tight, leave spaces for purple and white voids (purple pencil and pencil 5B)
Drawing Pencil Set
Excellent GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic and safe, easily portable and made with quality top-notch materials. Basic and innovative drawing supplies come together in NIL Tech set as an exceptional replacement for old-fashioned pencil boxes. The main attraction at any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!