Nov 11 , 2020
Hi everybody, welcome to a new NIL-Tech drawing tutorial: "National Recycling Day". Annually on November 15, millions of people throughout the United States participate in America Reuses Day. The day raises awareness about recycling and the use of recycled products. How we recycle and also recycle products is essential. Minimize waste by repurposing and also recycling old things. One of the very best means to do this is by shopping at secondhand stores.
Here are some interesting facts about Recycling in the US:
1. The ordinary person generates over four pounds of garbage every day and about 1.5 tons of solid waste each year.
2. Americans make more than 200 million tons of garbage annually, enough to fill Busch Stadium from top to bottom twice a day. Next time you go to a sports game or tailgate, host a trash-free tailgate utilizing only recyclable materials.
3. The EPA approximates that 75% of the American waste stream is recyclable, but we only recycle 30% of it.
4. We produce 21.5 million lots of food waste each year. If we composted that food, it would lower the same amount of greenhouse gas as taking 2 million vehicles off the road.
5. Reusing one aluminum can save enough power to listen to a full album on your phone. Recycling 100 cans might light your room for two whole weeks.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
- B pencil
- colored pencils
- green (dark, light, and medium)
- brown (dark, light, and medium)
- White Vinyl Eraser
- Kneaded Eraser
Let's Make a "Recycling Day" drawing step by step
Step 1. Draw an equilateral triangle (pencil B).
Step 2. Using the triangle as a base, draw over the arrows copying the recycling sign (pencil B).
Step 3. Erase the triangle lines. Start outlining small illustrations on the recycling and nature theme in the arrows (pencil B).
Step 4. Erase all excess lines. Make the drawing more detailed by adding lines, windows, and so on (pencil B).
Step 5. Start coloring from hatching all parts of the drawing. Hatch all land and plant areas with green, mountains with brown. Use jade color to hatch water, draw fish with orange. The houses are dark blue, dark brown, brown and windows are yellow, and sky parts and clouds are blue (colored pencils: green, dark green, light green, yellow, light brown, dark brown, brown, jade, orange, blue).
Step 6. Let's start coloring the top arrow. Brighten the colors and draw shadows to add a little volume to the details. Use pencils of the same shade but darker. You can use yellow on light green areas (colored pencils: green, dark green, light green, yellow, light brown, dark brown, brown, jade, orange, blue, carrot, marsh).
Step 7. Go to the bottom and do the same steps you did in the previous step. With the marsh color, draw falling shadows under solar panels (colored pencils: green, dark green, light green, yellow, light brown, dark brown, brown, jade, orange, blue, carrot, marsh).
Step 8. The last step is to add the "National Recycling Day" text in the center (colored blue pencil).
Drawing Pencil Set
Excellent GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic and safe, easily portable and made with quality top-notch materials. Basic and innovative drawing supplies come together in NIL Tech set as an exceptional replacement for old-fashioned pencil boxes. The main attraction at any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!