Nov 12 , 2019
Hi everybody, and welcome to a new NIL-Tech tutorial: "Teddy Bear". Have a Party with Your Bear Day is among many bear-related holidays, of which Teddy Bear Picnic Day is the most well-known. The origins and history of this holiday are shrouded in obscurity, although it might be a variation on another bear-related vacation. Aside from the apparent, very little is specified about this holiday. Is the bear in question a teddy bear? A real bear? Should someone wear a bear suit? It can differ - just be careful if the party involves a real bear!)
Here are some interesting facts about teddy Bears:
1. The origins of Hug A Bear Day are uncertain; however, it may be connected with the day in November 1902 when Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt refused to shoot a bear on a searching trip in Mississippi.
2. The Oxford English Dictionary dates the first use of the term teddy bear to 1906.
3. Bear hugs precede teddy bears by 60 years. The term bear-hug was first recorded in 1846.
4. Teddy bears are not only for kids! 40 % of the teddy bears are bought for adults, and a quarter of us still has our childhood companion.
5. A teddy has been into space! Magellan T Bear boarded Space Shuttle Discovery in 1995 as part of a school project.
In this tutorial, we used the following supplies:
- B pencil
- 3B pencil
- 6B pencil
- 8B pencil
- HB pencil
- 5H pencil
- Mechanical Pencil
- Blending Stump
- Kneaded Eraser
- White Vinyl Eraser
Let's start drawing a Teddy bear step by step!
Step 1. Draw an oval-shaped head contour (pencil 5H).
Step 2. Draw the body contour (pencil 5H).
Step 3. Draw the eye sockets, nose, and ear contours (pencil B).
Step 4. Draw the pupils with a shine in them (use a mechanical pencil for the shine), bends on the ears, mouth, and ovals of the front parts of the upper paws (pencil 3B).
Step 5. Connect the ovals of the front paws to the body, draw the feet of the hind paws (pencil 3B).
Step 6. Draw the connecting lines between the feet of the hind legs and the body, draw a mark on the upper paw (pencil 6B).
Step 7. Erase the excess lines that we used to build the picture (eraser, brush). Correct the lines you accidentally erased (pencil 3B). With a brush, clean the paper from dirt for further work.
Step 8. Hatch the teddy bear (pencil HB), grind everything with a blending tool to create a background (blending stump). Draw the area around the eyes, inside the ears, below the upper paws and between the lower paws darker.
Step 9. Apply strokes throughout the body (pencil 8B). There is almost no wool on the chin and abdomen. There is no wool on the feet.
Drawing Pencil Set
Excellent GIFT IDEA - Non-Toxic and safe, easily portable and made with quality top-notch materials. Basic and innovative drawing supplies come together in NIL Tech set as an exceptional replacement for old-fashioned pencil boxes. The main attraction at any occasion from your drawing enthusiast friends, sketchers, artists to your kids or students boosting their creative projects and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile!